What other factors are important to get pregnant other than fertility as we both are fertile?
Hello, I am a 33 years old female. My husband and I are trying to conceive a baby. We got tested as we were trying for a month to get pregnant. We both are fertile but still can’t conceive. Can you please suggest some factors that are important to get pregnant other than fertility?
@payall Hello, Several factors affect your chances of conception. They include the following:
- Your age
- The timing and frequency of intercourse relative to ovulation
- The length of time trying to conceive
- Whether or not you have been pregnant before
- Getting adequate nutrition
Maintaining a healthy body weight
- Avoiding excessive smoking, drinking, and recreational drugs
While some of the factors are beyond one’s control (such as age, time trying, and previous pregnancies), others are more possible to control. Particularly, identifying your fertility and focusing intercourse within that time can dramatically increase your conception probabilities.