Home remedies for stomach aches
Hello, I am 20 years old female. Please suggest effective home remedies for stomach aches. I get a frequent stomach ache and also visited a doctor. I took all the prescribed tests, but the reports were normal. Please recommend some home remedies. Thank You.
@deepisha Hello, yes stomach problems like gas, nausea, bloating, bad-smelling, or sour breath are symptoms of an upset stomach. Here are some remedies that will help you-
- Ginger- is a common natural remedy for an upset stomach and indigestion. Ginger contains chemicals called gingerols and shogaols that can help speed up stomach contractions. This may move foods that are causing indigestion through the stomach more quickly.
- Mint- it prevents vomiting and diarrhea, muscle spasms in the intestines
- BRAT diet- BRAT stands for Bananas, Rice, Applesauce, and Toast. These foods are all starchy, so they can help bind foods together to make stools firmer. This may decrease the number of stools a person passes and help ease their diarrhea.
- Try over the counter medicine
- Eat yogurt
- Increase fiber intake in your diet
- Try chamomile tea
- Stay hydrated.