Yoga to improve memory.
Hello, According to certain studies yoga isn't just good for the body; it might help your memory too. yoga improves parts of the brain that control memory, attention, and mood. yoga also Improves flexibility, builds muscle strength, Protects the spine, Increases blood flow, raises the heart rate, and reduces blood pressure. Please suggest a few yoga asanas that help in improving memory.
Hello, @caitlin following yoga poses will help in relaxing your mind, reduces stress, improves blood circulation, and is good for your nervous system.
- Lotus Pose- is a posture that reduces muscle tension and calms your mind. This pose makes you more mindful and improves brain functioning. It also relaxes your body.
- Shoulder stand pose- This asana improves focus and concentration.
- Seated forward bend pose- It calms your mind and improves your memory. The yoga asana is good for your sympathetic nervous system. This asana also cures headaches.
- Standing forward bend pose- It improves blood flow to your brain, and energizes your nervous system.
- Plow pose- It is great for the nervous system, reduces stress, and calms your mind.