Natural remedies to treat Rosacea.
Rosacea is a skin condition that makes skin red and it spread to the forehead, back, chest, ears, and even eyelids in severe cases or if triggered. My cousin is suffering from rosacea, she developed spots on her forehead and experienced burning and stinging sensations. Is there any natural remedy to treat this condition, if yes then please share? Thank You.
@beatriz Hello, There's currently no cure for rosacea, but treatment can help control the symptoms. The following things might help-.
- Avoiding known triggers- avoiding drinks like caffeine or alcohol
- Applying prescribed medications and gel
- Applying aloe vera gel and coconut oil might help,
- Drinking green tea- green tea is very rich in antioxidants and helpful for inflammation.
- Managing stress and anxiety that can trigger rosacea flare-ups.
Please Contact the dermatologist before trying any home remedy.