Ways to prevent dehydration in summer?
Dehydration is common in summer. Many people suffer from dehydration during summer and experience Dry tongue & mouth, Flushing of skin, Fatigue, extreme tiredness, loss of appetite, Light-headedness, and excessive thirst. In some cases, it causes diarrhea, vomiting, and sweating. One can feel tired, fatigued, or even become unconscious if ignored. It is important to prevent dehydration during summer. Please suggest how can one prevent dehydration during summer?
@ezraa Hello, dehydration happens when your body loses or uses more fluids than it takes in. To prevent the adverse effects of the summer heat on health and prevent dehydration this summer, here are a few healthy tips and tricks you can follow.
- Stay hydrated and increase your water intake
- Eat plenty of water-rich fruits and vegetables,
- Stay hydrated after exercise
- Include curd, and buttermilk in your diet
- If you experience any symptoms of dehydration then do contact your doctor.