How can I treat carpal tunnel syndrome without surgery?
Hello, please suggest other ways to treat carpal tunnel syndrome? How can I treat carpal tunnel syndrome except for surgery? I am 32 years old cyclist, doctor’s suggested going for surgery as I have been experiencing excruciating my right hand and numbness or tingling in my arm. I am worried but I don’t want to go for surgery. Suggest me ways other than surgery. Thanks.
@lennox Hello, surgery is safe and you can also seek the help of other doctors to know what should you do till then you can try the following things.
- Try wearing a wrist brace at night
- Try wrist, and hand stretching exercises
- Increase physical activity and exercise
- Modify your hand activities
- Talk to your doctor about whether you can take a cortisone shot or not.