How can I reverse autoimmune conditions like rheumatoid arthritis?
Hello, rheumatoid arthritis cause swelling, stiffness, and pain in the joints. Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease. In which the immune system attacks healthy cells in the body by mistake, causing inflammation (painful swelling) in the affected parts of the body. Rheumatoid arthritis affects joint linings, causing painful swelling. As autoimmune diseases can be managed but it is not possible to reverse the condition but many people reverse autoimmune condition like rheumatoid arthritis. If it is possible then can anyone tell me how can I reverse autoimmune conditions like rheumatoid arthritis?
@blais Hello, conditions like rheumatoid arthritis cannot be cured but the condition can be controlled in many cases. Here are certain things that will help you in managing autoimmune disorder-
- Manage stress
- Cut off inflammatory food like sugar and flour
- Increase your intake of anti-inflammatory foods rich in Omega-3 fats
- Check for hidden infections like yeast infection, viruses, bacteria, and Lyme.
- Practice deep relaxation.
- Sleep for 8 hours every night.
They can reduce swelling and inflammation in the affected area. Thanks!